Get to know one of our USASA Clubs, UniSA Women's Collective! Read on to find out what the club entails and how you can be a part of the unique and wonderful things that the club does.
1. Club Name
UniSA Women's Collective check out their socials here: Instagram | Facebook
Contact them directly here: Email
2. What are your club's main goals and aims?
This club is crafted as a safe autonomous space in which UniSA feminists from all walks of life engage together and promote the advancement and conservation of Women's Rights and Feminism in UniSA.
The club’s key objective is to provide a leading space to:
- Foster equality and equity across all women’s issue
- Provide a safe environment for its members to share their experiences and innovative ideas
- Cultivate a ‘culture of inclusion’ and nurture women’s empowerment
- Enhance support, activism, and sense of social justice surrounding women’s issues
3. What have been some of your clubs biggest achievements?
Gathering like-minded and strong women who are ready to support each other
4. What is your club looking forward to this year?
Organising more events and collaborating with other clubs to engage internal and external students.
5. How can students get involved in your club?
The UniSA Women’s Collective is open to all UniSA women, non-binary people and allies interested in supporting and promoting women’s rights and feminism at UniSA. This club will not discriminate against gender, sexuality, age, race, political ideology, or any other difference in appearance, belief, or way of life. You can get involved by simply joining our club (here) or reaching out to us via email email@example.com
6. What's the best thing about your club?
A great founding team
7. If you had no limits on budget or space what would be your dream club event?
Organising a huge fest dedicated to Women's Rights and Feminism.
8. Is there anything else you would like to share that your club has to offer?
We hope this club can be the cornerstone for empowering women at UniSA through regular events, networking opportunities and building cross-campus relationships.
Join the UniSA Women's Collective here.
Want to shine a light on all the unique and wonderful things your club does by taking part in our USASA Clubs Feature! We are offering you the opportunity for your club to be featured across a range of USASA and USASA Clubs social media pages.
Find the form here.