1. Club Name
Check out their socials here: Instagram, Facebook, Email
2. What are your club's main goals and aims?
To make the Dungeons and Dragons Community an open and welcoming environment where everyone from any gender or skill level can play. To provide resources and an atmosphere where people can find each other and join groups.
3. What have been some of your clubs biggest achievements?
We’re still very new but we managed to get over 50 members before running any events. We had a successful campus fair and first AGM.
4. What is your club looking forward to this year?
We are looking forward to running some beginners workshops for character creation and DM-ing (running a game).
5. How can students get involved in your club?
They can sign up and join our Discord sever where we run most of our communications. It is the easiest place to find a group, ask questions and get gameplay resources.
6. What's the best thing about your club?
It’s not only a place where people who love to play can join, we will also teach you how to play so students can start!
7. If you had no limits on budget or space what would be your dream club event?
We host our own Renaissance Fair / LARP (live-action role play) event!
8. Is there anything else you would like to share that your club has to offer?
As we’ve said before we’re really just trying to make DnD a more inclusive space and open the long-kept gates.
Join the DnD Club here