Challenge and empower yourself.
Are you USASA’s first UniSA Online Student Representative?
Nominations have now closed for the election of a UniSA Online Student Representative to the 2021 USASA Board. Voting will open from 9am 28 June - 4pm 2 July (ACST).
The successful candidate will join the 14 other student reps on the USASA Board until 31 December 2021.*
Who are the candidates?
Click the button below to view the Broadsheet containing nomination statements by each candidate
Want to hear more from the candidates?
USASA is facilitating a live online Candidate Forum for the UniSA Online Student Rep Election. This will be your opportunity to ask candidates questions and find out where they stand on the issues that matter to you.
- Wednesday 23 June at 5:30pm ACST (recorded live via Zoom)
- RSVP below to receive the Zoom link or request a link to the recording
Key Election Dates:
- Nominations Open: 9 am 24 May - 4 pm 4 June (ACST)
- Voting Open: 9am 28 June - 4pm 2 July (ACST)
- Announcement of Provisional Result: 5pm 2 July (ACST)
Who's eligible to vote?
- Only onshore students with a UniSA Online home campus are eligible to nominate for this election
- All students with a UniSA Online home campus may vote in this election
Please email USASA.StudentVoice@unisa.edu.au
if you have any questions about this election.
UniSA Code of Conduct for Students
*The election of the 2022 Board will commence in September (TBC)