Empowering you to shape your own university journey.
USASA are here to help you through the good times and the bad. We are a non-profit student-owned organisation focused on providing services and a voice for students.
Established in 1994, The University of South Australia Student Association is a not for profit, student run organisation that exists to support the student body at UniSA.
As well as providing democratic student representation, USASA provides vital services including; advocacy, student clubs, social events, club and leadership grants, UniSA's student publication 'Verse Magazine', financial support, student spaces and free goodies.
Membership is free!
USASA’s objectives are:
- Embedding the student voice at every level of the University.
- Providing transformative opportunities for students personal and professional growth.
- Building students capacity to learn and achieve their academic goals.
- Providing critical support services to enhance academic progress and student wellbeing.
- Supporting students to drive campus culture.
- Fostering a sense of belonging in learning communities at the University and beyond.
USASA Strategic Plan:
To read the USASA 2018-2021 Strategic Plan, please click here.
Explore the buttons below to see how we can help you.