Have an exciting idea for your club or campus that needs a kick-start? Well, we might just be able to help you out…
Our grant programs aim to support initiatives that enhance the student experience.
Successful initiatives provide opportunities for students to develop the non-academic (or extra-curricular) student experience through:
- Making the University a fun and interesting place to be
- Supporting clubs, societies and student-led groups to run events, activities and initiatives
- Supporting innovative club development
- Supporting effective club promotion
- Supporting club executives to develop their skills
USASA Clubs and other student-led groups can apply for grants from the Club Grants Program to support their activities and purchases.
- Read the Grant Program guidelines (2022)
- Ensure you are eligible
- Decide which grant type is relevant
- Check the application deadline
- Meet with a USASA staff member to discuss your grant application. Request for a meeting can be made here or email: USASA.email@example.com with any questions.
- Complete the grant application webform