There's a bunch of activities to explore, which encourages you to relax, move, create, connect and nourish.
Here's a little taste of what will be at the event:
- Live Entertainment
- Therapy Dogs
- Free Healthy Food
- Bladez Barber
- NailBreak Cart
- UniSA Sport
- USASA Advocacy
- Verse Magazine
- UniSA Medical Clinic
- UniSA Counselling
- Wellbeing @ UniSA with Bupa
- UniSA Student Volunteering
Times and Locations:
City West – Tuesday 14th May
City East - Wednesday 15th May
Mawson Lakes - Tuesday 21st May
Magill - Wednesday 22nd May
Whyalla - 11am - 2pm Tuesday 14th May
Mt Gambier - 11am - 4pm Tuesday 14th May
Want to learn more about what UniTopia has to offer?
Come along on the day or follow these quick links to learn more about services, opportunities, and activities that UniTopia is bringing to you!
- Community Gardens - Be part of greening your campus.
- UniSA Student Volunteering - Volunteering is a great way to add substance to your resume and give back to the community.
- Bladez Barber - Offering fresh cuts, shaves and trims for men and boys of all ages.
- USASA Advocacy - USASA Advocates provide free and confidential advice on a wide range of academic problems.
- Verse Magazine - UniSA FREE Student Magazine, created by students for students.
- batyr - A preventative mental health organisation, created and driven by young people, for young people.
- Health Medical Clinic - UniSA Health provides innovative programs and services which target the personal care and health of all UniSA students.
- UniSA Counselling - UniSA’s Counselling Service offers free and confidential short term counselling to all students to help with managing any personal issues that could affect your studies.
- UniSA Sport - UniSA Sport provides support for student sport and recreational clubs and activities at the University of South Australia.
- SHINE SA - SHINE SA delivers comprehensive sexual health & relationship wellbeing services.
- SAMESH - SAMESH provides support, education and training about Sexual Health and HIV for men who have sex with men and people living with HIV, as well as services for the broader LGBTIQ community, in South Australia.
Click attending to keep up to date here