USASA Return Policy
Student welfare and service is our first priority. Where practicable within the guidelines set out below we will always seek to provide refund or exchange of items.
This policy applies to items sold through USASA on campus via Student Spaces and also via our online shop www.USASA.sa.edu.au/Shop, including but not limited to Uni SA Collegiate Wear and Uni SA Merchandise.
As a consumer, you are entitled to the benefit of statutory consumer guarantees in respect of items purchased from USASA. In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, if the item has a major failure you may reject the item and seek a refund or exchange.
USASA will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange or refund where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present your register receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
USASA may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s agent to determine the nature of the problem. USASA reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
*Cost of shipping the returned item is dependent on the following; postage of faulty items will be covered by USASA, with change of size returns at the cost of the customer.
Change of Mind
We do not offer refunds for change of mind. Items will only be accepted for exchange due to product sizing where original tags are attached and adequate proof of purchase can be presented.
Proof of Purchase
Please note that all returns, refunds or exchanges must be accompanied by any of the following Proof of Purchase documents:
- Original register receipt
- Proof of Purchase (included with all online purchases)
USASA reserves the right to
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing an exchange or refund. This may result in an exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original register receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
EStore Refund Procedure:
- Policy custodian: CEO USASA
- Responsible policy officer: Manager Student Spaces and Retail
- Related documents: Student Spaces Staff Guide
- Effective from: March 2021
- Review Date: March 2022
- Contact for queries about the policy: Manager Student Spaces and Retail
- Version: 2.0
See the PDF USASA Return Policy Here