Club Training Resources
Check back here for a range of resources to support you in running your club.
USASA Clubs General Information
This video goes through the basics of being a USASA club; what is USASA, why do we support clubs, what we expect from clubs and what clubs can expect from us.
Club Website Help
Find below a range of tutorials to assist you in navigating the USASA website. Including;
- Manage your Club Webpage
- Logging into the USASA Website
- Accessing your club page
- Edit your club webpage
- Adding pages and using the menu function
- Managing Memberships
- Approving membership requests
- Manage membership groups
- Contacting members
- Adding events
- Adding news items
- Using Forms
- Using the eStore
- How do I use the eStore to sell membership fees?
- How do I use the eStore to sell merchandise or pub crawl shirts?
- How do I add campus collection location options to pub crawl shirts (or other products)?
- How do I access the details of the students who have purchased my club's product?
Managing your Club Webpage:
How do I manage my club's webpage?
Watch this video to get a comprehensive guide to using the USASA website to manage your club. If you're looking for a guide to do something specific, keep scrolling to check out the videos below.
How do I log in to the USASA Website?
How do I access my club page?
How do I edit my club's page on the website?
- Log in and go to the administration area (instructions above)
- Once in the admin area, go to the "Settings" tab at the bottom of the toolbar on the left.
- Make the changes necessary in the sections available
How do I add pages and use the menu function?
How do I manage my membership group?
How do I approve membership requests?
- Go to your club's webpage.
- On the club's menu on the right-hand side on desktop (or sitting under the description on mobile), select the bottom option 'Administration'
- Follow the prompts to log in and enter the administration area (if you are already logged in you will not be required to log in again).
- Click on the ‘groups’ menu item and select ‘list’ from the dropdown.
- Click on ‘members’ next to the ‘[current year] Membership’ line item.
- Click on the ‘approve’ button next to any pending members.
- Contact your new members and let them know how to get involved, they want to hear from you!
How do I contact my members?
How do I add events to the website?
How do I add news to the website?
How do I use the forms function?
Using the eStore:
How do I use the eStore to sell membership fees?
How do I use the eStore to sell merchandise or pub crawl shirts?
How do I use the eStore to sell event tickets?
How do I add a campus collection location options to pub crawl shirts (or other products)?
- When creating a product in the 'Store' section, there will be a tab across the top called 'Style Options'. Click this tab.
- Then in the tab then click Add Style Group
- Create a 'Style Group' Name called "Campus Collection"
- Then under the 'Style Options', add the names of the campuses that you will allow students to collect their product from.
- This will then appear as an option when students purchase.
- In the 'Delivery Options' section you must select "Delivery is not required for this item" this is because USASA will not deliver your item by post- this is the only thing this section is for.
How do I access the details of the students who have purchased my club's product?
- The 'Store' section go in to edit the product.
- There will be a list of tabs running across the page (e.g. Product, Image, Style) at the end of this row of tabs you will see a blue arrow pointing to the right (e.g. >).
- Click the blue arrow.
- Options will dropdown. Select the 'Export' option.
- A list of people who have purchased the product will display. Click the 'export' button to download this list.
Couldn't find what you were looking for? Email us at USASA.Clubs@unisa.edu.au