How do I log in to manage my club's account?
- Go to your club's webpage.
- On the club's menu on the right hand side on desktop (or sitting under the description on mobile), select the bottom option 'Administration'
- Follow the prompts to log in and enter the administration area (if you are already logged in then you will not be required to log in again).
How do I edit my club's account (description/ photo/ club page)?
- Log in and go to the administration area (instructions above)
- Once in the admin area, go to the "Settings" tab at the bottom of the tool bar on the left.
- Make the changes necessary in the sections available
How do I add a campus collection location options to pub crawl shirts (or other products)?
- When creating a product in the 'Store' section, there will be a tab across the top called 'Style Options'. Click this tab.
- Then in the tab then click Add Style Group
- Create a 'Style Group' Name called "Campus Collection"
- Then under the 'Style Options', add the names of the campuses that you will allow students to collect their product from.
- This will then appear as an option when students purchase.
- In the 'Delivery Options' section you must select "Delivery is not required for this item" this is because USASA will not deliver your item by post- this is the only thing this section is for.
How do I access the details of the students who have purchased my club's product?
This training video has been created for USASA Club organisers to train for the new USASA website.
- The 'Store' section go in to edit the product.
- There will be a list of tabs running across the page (e.g. Product, Image, Style) at the end of this row of tabs you will see a blue arrow pointing to the right (e.g. >).
- Click the blue arrow.
- Options will drop down. Select the 'Export' option.
- A list of people who have purchased the product will display. Click the 'export' button to download this list.
A breakdown of the sections can be viewed below. Skip to the relevant section if necessary.
0:00:00 – Introduction & Overview
- New look for the clubs site – public view
0:08:00 - Administration
- Log in
- Pending Memberships
0:09:30- Membership Groups
- Default member group
- Setting up different groups
- Public or private groups
- Approving members
- Tying a product to a membership
0:14:30- Forms & Purchase Requirements
- Why you would use a form
- Maximum responses
- Ho to build a form
- Deleting Options
- Completion and Notification Email
0:31:00- Membership List
- Setting up positions
- Editing Memberships
- Searching Members
0:35:00- News and Events
- Event image
- Compressing Image
- Publishing/ Unpublishing events
0:40:50 - Products and Store
- Names of products
- Unlisted items (hidden)
- Maximum Order quantity
- Description and details
- Style options
- Campus pick-up locations
- Tracking stock
- Communications with customers (email)
- Exporting customer lists
0:55:40 – Communications & Campaign (Emailing members)
- Writing message
- Recipient groups
0:57:40- Pages and Menus
- Basic page settings
- Advanced coding
- Editing menus
1:01:45- Reports & Statistics
- Product report
- Membership report