UniSA Student Association - Contact Us

Forms And Templates

All the forms, templates and assistance your club needs!

Club Templates
Club Guides

Booking Forms
  • USASA Equipment Hire Form
  • The Club Activity Booking Form must be submitted together with an FM-112. 
    Club Activity Booking Form
  • Book space or rooms on campus with form FM-112
  • Book the outdoor kitchen with form FM-157 (must be submitted together with an FM-112) you must read and understand this agreement before placing your booking.
  • You must lodge form FM-156 (together with your FM-112) whenever representatives/sponsors/exhibitors have been invited to attend an event on campus.

Online Form Submission

Funding Programs

Poster & Media Support

Events Planning Tools

Get Involved 

As a UniSA Student all

USASA services are available to you.