See student's Art on Campus
Art on Campus is the perfect opportunity for UniSA students to express their creativity, beautify the campuses and be showcased in the 2019 SALA Festival. The project unites aspiring artists, designers, and creatives from all disciplines across the university.
This year the artwork will be exhibited as an outdoor mural at City West Campus, with the top two voted entrants taking home individual prize packs. The two winning entrants will also have their artwork made into large decals, which will be displayed at all six UniSA campuses.
Entries are now closed for the 2019 'Art on Campus' project.
Voting is now closed for the 2019 'Art on Campus' project.
Congratulations to our 2019 Art on Campus Winners:
2019 Exhibiting students
Here are your 48 talented exhibiting artists:
Amanda Sefton Hogg
Howl to the Moon
Eye on You
Nicolas Cage with Octopus
Skull and Orchids
Grace Ellen Plunkett
Huong Tra Hoang
Find Your Fire
Michalis Terlikkas (Μιχάλης Τερλικκάς)
Outside the flower shop
Krupa Himanshu Patel
Indian traditional Madhubani Painting
Lam Ser Ern
My Growing Mess
Still Life: Cotton
(back to top)
Dream of Stars
See past winners here
What entrants need to know:
- Submissions may be made using any style or medium, including (but not limited to): art, graphic design, illustration, photography, digital art, sculpture, architecture, fashion/textile.
- You may submit existing artwork provided it is your original work (e.g. past portfolio pieces), however, you may not resubmit artwork that has been featured in a previous year's Art on Campus exhibition.
- Please only submit one piece per student.
- Submissions must be submitted digitally as a 50cm x 50cm pdf file - view template.
- Submissions must be received by 11:59pm 14 July 2019 to allow time to print and apply your artwork.
- All accepted submissions will be printed on 50cm x 50cm square decals and displayed together to make a mural.
- Your artwork will be unveiled to the world with a catered launch party on 1 August - more details to come.
- The exhibition will be open to the public and will run from 1 August until 31 August at the City West Campus.
- Winning entries will be determined via an online poll, open from 6pm 1 August until 11:59pm 31 August. There are two categories: (1) popular vote; and (2) industry/professional vote.
- All artists participating in this exhibition have a chance to have their artwork featured in the 2020 USASA student diary and/or other USASA promotional material.
Please read the terms and conditions
prior to submitting your artwork. For more information or questions regarding the Art on Campus project please email: USASA.FYI@unisa.edu.au
2019 'Art on Campus' Terms and Conditions
(back to top)
Terms and Conditions
- Submission deadline: 11:59pm 14 July 2019.
- The winning two entrants will receive individual prizes packs (contents to be confirmed).
- Works will be exhibited on UniSA City West Campus as part of the 2019 SALA Festival and in conjunction with the USASA Art on Campus Project.
- USASA retains the right to reject or withdraw submissions at its absolute discretion.
- USASA retains the right to reproduce artworks in the 2020 student diary and any additional USASA promotional material.
Individual prize packs are on offer for the winning artists. Voting will commence at the opening night launch party and will remain open on the USASA website throughout the exhibition.
Previous winners of the USASA Art on Campus projects can be spotted around your UniSA campuses.
The project sees a large group of students exhibit their work on campus, with subsequent popular votes and industry votes determining which works are enlarged and displayed all year round. In addition to seeing their artworks displayed on campus, these students also receive generous prize packs.
Amazing artworks were showcased at the 2018 'Art on Campus' SALA exhibition. Two winning artworks were selected as winners and displayed as wall decals and installed across all 6 UniSA Campuses.
Artist: Tushar K. Patel
Artist: Rachael Sharman
pen, digital drawing
39 fantastic artworks were showcased at the 2017 'Art on Campus' SALA exhibition. Almost 1,000 students helped decide the winners by popular vote throughout August.
Claire Jiejun Li
The World of Knowledge
fine point pen, oil painting, mark pen
Eye of the Forest
The Modern Man
19 fantastic artworks were showcased at the 2016 'Art on Campus' exhibition. The four winning artworks were printed as large 1 metre wide wall decals and installed across all 4 UniSA Metropolitan Campuses. The entries were exhibited on campus and online in October. Voting was opened to decide the 4 pieces that are now on display on campus as large 1 metre X 1.5 metre wall decals. Take a look at photos of them up on campus here!
Art Stretchers People's Choice Award Recipent (most votes)