Get to know one of over 90 USASA Club presidents, Anet. Read on to find out what the role entails and how you can be a part of the unique and wonderful things the club does.
1. What club are you in? UniSA Marketing Club
2. What are you studying? Did it influence the club you chose to join?
Bachelor of Business, Masters of Management (Brand and Advertising), Yes it did!
3. Why did you join this club?
I joined to gain experience in branding, management of any kind - whether its of people or events.
4. What's your role on the club executive? Explain.
I am the President, I get to interview interested candidates, manage various projects, oversee projects come to life, see events become successful, get to see how much I am growing, how my team is growing and how my members are benefiting! Amongst others, one of my favourite things is when an event is a huge success with great responses!
5. What's the best thing about being a part of a club?
Being able to work with a passionate set of people!
6. How can other students get involved in your club?
Become a member and you'll always be in the loop of what's going on, if you're interested in becoming part of the executive team, chuck us a DM! For more information, you can follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or email us at USASAfirstname.lastname@example.org
7. Have you gained new friends or made new connections through being in a club?
Yes! I have made such great friends, amazing industry connections and learnt skills that I transfer to my role as a marketer.
8. What achievement are you most proud of?
The Welcome Back Party was a huge success, something that I still pinch myself about!
9. What colour best represents your personality and why?
I would probably say Green, its lively, passionate and always on the go!
10. What would you like to get out of being in a club?
Experience and great friends!
11. If you could start any club what would it be?
Join UniSA Marketing Club here.
Want to shine a light on all the unique and wonderful things you do, day in and day out for your club and it's members by taking part in our Humans of USASA Clubs! We are offering you the opportunity to be featured across a range of USASA and USASA Clubs social media pages.
Find the form here: USASA.sa.edu.au/Forms/HOUC