See your Art on Campus
Art on Campus is the perfect opportunity for UniSA students to express their creativity and be showcased on campus. The project unites aspiring artists, designers, and creatives from all disciplines across the university. You do not need to be enrolled in a creative program to enter Art on Campus.
In 2022, the submitted entrant's artwork will be exhibited as a year-long outdoor mural on City West Campus, with the top two voted entrants taking home individual prize packs. Find out more below!
You can see past winners here.
Here's what you need to know:
- Submissions may be made using any style or medium, including (but not limited to): art, graphic design, illustration, photography, digital art, sculpture, architecture, fashion/textile.
- You may submit existing artwork provided it is your original work (e.g. past portfolio pieces), however, you may not resubmit artwork that has been featured in a previous year's Art on Campus or Art Online exhibition.
- Please only submit one piece per student.
- Submissions must be submitted digitally as a 50cm x 50cm pdf file - view template.
- Submissions must be received by 9 am Monday 1 August 2022.
- All accepted submissions will be printed on 50cm x 50cm square decals and displayed together to make a mural on City West Campus.
- All eligible entrants will be displayed as a year-long mural on City West Campus for the public to enjoy!
- Winning entries will be determined via online voting. More information regarding voting will be released at the close of submissions.
- There are two categories:
- (1) Social Media Vote - popular vote: Entry with the highest reactions at the close of voting on the official USASA Posted Facebook Album will receive a $500 Gift Pay Voucher
- (2) Staff & Students Vote: Entry with the highest votes as voted by Staff and Students at the close of voting will receive a $500 Gift Pay Voucher
- All artists participating in this exhibition have a chance to have their artwork featured in the 2023 USASA student diary and/or other USASA promotional material.
How to submit
All entrants must submit via the online form
. Work must be a 50cm x 50cm PDF at 300dpi. USASA will digitally print artworks on wall decals.
Click here to download PDF template.
Please read the terms and conditions
prior to submitting your artwork. For more information or questions regarding the Art on Campus project please email: USASA.FYI@unisa.edu.au
Terms and Conditions
- Submission can be no larger than **50cm wide and 50cm high**
- Submission is uploaded in PDF format
- Submission must be **your** original work
- Submission cannot contain offensive imagery, nudity or profanities
- You must be a UniSA student enrolled in the 2022 academic year
- You agree to your submission being displayed publicly on a UniSA campus for any period of time and for it to be used in USASA promotional materials, online or physical (you will always be credited).
- Submission Deadline: 9 am Monday 1 August 2022.