Trick or Treat!
Get ready for a night of creepiness, costumes, DJs and a few bevvies with ya mates!
Friday October 27
9pm til late
Fat Controller, 136 North Terrace
Tickets: $20 + booking fee from Moshtix
USASA & the Fat Man are bringing you trickery & treats by transforming the Fat Controller
into a spine-chilling Halloween scene!
You’ll be under the spell of DJs Ryley, Trouble Butter and Tom Reeve*
who will be spinning spook-tacular tunes all night.
The best costume wins a massive $500 cash! -
Go for gold by coming dressed in your best / beastliest / funniest / cutest or creepiest Halloween costume.
Halloween themed cocktails, potions
and drink specials
will be served up all night!
Every ticket holder will receive a free Bao steam bun from Sit Lo
(redeem with your ticket at Sit Lo, Bank Street, prior to 10pm on the night)
Plus plenty to keep you entertained throughout the night:
- Spooky Photobooth with Halloween props
- Neon & Glitter Facepainting
- Fortune Teller
- Roaming trick or treaters
Prepare for a night from a dream or maybe a nightmare… Trick or treat? Mahahhahahhahahaha!
* Please note Caroline Tucker will not be appearing as advertised on posters and flyers.
- You must be 18+ to attend at this event.
- Photo ID (Drivers Licence/Proof of Age Card or Passport) and ticket must be shown to gain entry. Venue security will check ID so please make sure you bring it.
- No BYO and no alcohol is to be consumed outside the licenced premises.
- As per the UniSA Student Code of Conduct all attendees are required to behave in a respectful, considerate and safe manner.
- USASA accepts no responsibility for the behaviour or actions of any attendees and each individual is responsible for the safety of their own person and possessions. An individual is personally liable for any damage they cause to a person and/or property.
- And lastly, we want you to have an amazing time so please drink responsibly. Know your limits and when it’s time to guzzle some water, plan your journey (if you’re drinking, don’t drive).
Halloween Party Trick or Treat will contain imagery, sounds, and other sensory experiences that may provide a scary environment for some guests. Sudden scares, depictions of simulated horror, and dark environments with typical Halloween imagery (spiders, graveyards etc.) will be present at this event. Guests are advised to use their discretion when purchasing tickets.
COSTUMES AND PROPS
USASA encourages all ticketholders to immerse themselves in the spirit of the Halloween event by dressing up in costume or dressing according the theme, but safety is our first priority. All props and costumes brought into the venue must abide by the laws of South Australia, but particularly those in relation to imitation firearms and weapons. In the interest of maintaining safety for all patrons, by purchasing a ticket you agree to dress appropriately, and any props that complement your costume are appropriate and safe to be worn in dark and crowded nightclub environment. Management and venue security retain the right to refuse entry to any ticketholder that acts in a way or is dressed in a way that is deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous.