The International Student Business Society goal is to assist international students who are interested in business to enrich university experience, building up networking and interaction.
ISBS: Malaysia Chapter is the sub-chapter having the aim as follows:
1. To foster a sense of belonging for the new Malaysian business students studying here at UniSA. However, you need not to be a Malaysian or business student to join our club.
2. Gather domestic and international students together in order to provide a platform for them to improve their communication skills.
3. To assist students to improve their soft skills which will help to improve their employability.
What do we do?
- We organise events, include but not limited to: social, professional development and sports activities.
- We keep you updated with university events / activities.
- We provide an excellent platform for you to network with people, include but not limited to: seniors, other students and UniSA staff members.
- If you would like to take a step further to become part of our committee, you gain the opportunity to develop your soft skills, include but not limited to: team building, event management and leadership skills.
- Most importantly, is to have FUN together! "We study hard, work hard and play harder!"
Like and follow us on Facebook page to get more information: https://www.facebook.com/UnisaISBSMalaysiaChapter
If you have any queries, please drop us an email at email@example.com and we'll be happy to answer them. Looking forward to seeing you with us :-)