The International Student Business Society goal is to assist international students who are interested in business to enrich university experience, building up networking and interaction.
ISBS: Malaysia Chapter is the sub-chapter having the aim as follows:
1. To foster a sense of belonging for the new Malaysian business students studying here at UniSA. However, you need not to be a Malaysian or business student to join our club.
2. Gather domestic and international students together in order to provide a platform for them to improve their communication skills.
3. To assist students to improve their soft skills which will help to improve their employability.
What do we do?
- We organise events, include but not limited to: social, professional development and sports activities.
- We keep you updated with university events / activities.
- We provide an excellent platform for you to network with people, include but not limited to: seniors, other students and UniSA staff members.
- If you would like to take a step further to become part of our committee, you gain the opportunity to develop your soft skills, include but not limited to: team building, event management and leadership skills.
- Most importantly, is to have FUN together! "We study hard, work hard and play harder!"
Like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to get more information
If you have any queries, please drop us an email at email@example.com and we'll be happy to answer them. Looking forward to seeing you with us :-)