UniTopia is returning with a day to make you more relaxed than a hippo in a mudbath!
Here's a lil' taste of what you can expect:
- Doggo Café - Adorable doggies to pat and hug.
Live music - to help you relax on every campus:
- City West: Kym Miaco
- City East: Erin Moller
- Mawson Lakes: Matthew Sammut
- Magill: Alice Haddy
Art & Plant - Paint your pot, plant your seedling, take it home, reap the benefits, and watch it grow!
- Food - Yes it will be free, and yes it will be delicious! Learn to make (and eat) 'Nacho Bob' with Bob Bowls: smokey black beans + salsa freska + pickled onion + jalapeños + tortilla crisps + chipotle mayo + coriander + roast pumpkin + baby spinach = scrumptiousness!
- Wellness Zone - Take 5 mins and enjoy a free relaxing massage & take a brain break with mini relaxation.
Other activities TBC
- UniSA Sport - Join UniSA Sport for 'Minute to Win It' challenges! All participants receive a trial gym voucher, with top scorers winning a 6 week gym membership!
- batyr - Join batyr to smash the stigma of mental ill health with games and activities.
- Zen Zone - Take a brain break and chill out with mindfulness activities.
- City West | Fenn Place & Outside Student Lounge - 8 May
- City East | Basil Hetzel Plaza - 9 May
- Mawson Lakes | GP Courtyard - 15 May
- Magill | Amy Wheaton Lawns - 16 May
*all locations subject to weather
UniTopia is a free event for all UniSA students.